Audio-Technica Freeway 200 Series VHF Wireless System ATW-251/H
Technica’s Freeway 200 Series Wireless Systems are designed to provide reliable performance, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality.
This headworn 200 Series Freeway Wireless System is a single-channel, fixed-frequency system. It is available in three VHF frequencies (169.505, 170.245, and 171.905 MHz).
Each 200 Series Freeway Wireless System includes the ATW-R250 receiver and body-pack. The ATW-R250 is a non-diversity, single-channel receiver with advanced dipole antenna design for extended operating range, which improves operation by providing a ground element in addition to the usual signal element. The ATW-R250 also offers volume control along with AF Peak, RF and Power indicator lights.
- Easy operation and clear, natural sound quality
- Reliable performance and durable construction
- Advanced dipole antenna system for extended operating range
- Power, RF, and AF Peak indicators
- Volume control, ¼” output jack and space-saving power supply
- Rugged unidirectional dynamic element on handheld microphone/transmitter
- Variable microphone trim control and easily accessible On/Standby/Off switch on transmitters
- Professional locking connector on UniPak® body-pack transmitter
- Available in 7 system configurations