Marshall SV20C-NB 20 Watt/5 Watt 1x10" Tube Amp Combo Navy BlueMidlothian Music values the importance of quality in craftsmanship, which is one of the many reasons why we are proud to be an Authorized Marshall Dealer. This item is new.
This Limited Edition run of Studio Vintage combos and stacks were made available only at the 2019 NAMM show for authorized dealers of Marshall products. Once these products are gone, they will be gone forever! Make sure you act fast as these are generating a lot of interest already!
Recreate the magic of Marshall's classic tone of the 1959SLP with this all valve, hand-built amp designed and built in the United Kingdom. From biting leads for classic rock to saturated blues tones, the SV20C combines the raw power of the 1959SLP and authentic voice of classic rock in a new portable and adaptable style.
Swap the 20 watt power for the 5 watt when you're at home without losing the unmistakable tone shaping and harmonics of the Marshall sound. Enjoy tweaking the four separate inputs to create your own signature sound.
- 5 Watt or 20 Watt Power Control
- DI and Effects Loop
- 10" Celestion V-type Speaker
- 2 x 1/4" Speaker Outputs w/ Selectable 16/8/4 ohm
- Low/High Power Mode Selection Switch
- 2 x EL34 Power Amp Valves
- Presence, Bass, Middle, Treble, High Treble/Loudness I, and Normal/Loudness II Controls
- 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (Phase Splitter) Preamp Valves
- 4 (2 x High, 2 x Low) "Lead and Bass" Inputs