Epiphone Hummingbird Pro - Acoustic/Electric Guitar w/Gig Bag USEDThis item is used.
Midlothian Music is a full service repair center
Unit price per
Epiphone Hummingbird Pro - Acoustic/Electric Guitar w/Gig Bag USED
The Epiphone Hummingbird Pro is a beginner to mid level friendly guitar with a solid spruce top, plus, mahogany neck, back, and sides. You get Grover Rotomatic 18:1 ratio tuners on the headstock and classic white/black binding along the guitar’s body!
The Hummingbird’s custom designed pickguard and the Fishman Sonicore electronics put the Hummingbird Pro ahead of others in looks and sound.
This guitar is used but still in excellent shape. Some scratches/blemishes from general use but nothing major. There is a small ding on the bottom of the guitar (see all photos) but it does not affect the sound or functionality in any way.
- Epiphone Hummingbird Pro - Acoustic/Electric Guitar w/Gig Bag USED
- 6-String Right Handed Design
- Dreadnaught Shape
- No Cutaway
- Custom Pickguard w/Hummingbird Design
- Cherry Sunburst Gloss Finish
- Solid Spruce Top
- Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck
- SlimTaper D Profile
- 24.72" Scale Length
- 20 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pau Ferro Fretboard
- 12″ Fretboard Radius
- Pearloid Twin Parallelogram Inlays
- Set Dovetail @ 14th Fret
- 60s Sloped Dovewing Headstock
- Gibson “Crown” Pearloid Headstock Inlay
- PVC Nut
- 1.69″ Nut Width
- Pau Ferro Bridge
- Compensated Bone Saddle
- Grover Rotomatic 18:1 Tuners
- Nickel Hardware
- Fishman Sonicore Pickup
- Fishman Sonitone Soundhole-Mounted Volume & Tone Controls
- Gig Bag Included/Case Sold Separately
- Authorized Epiphone Dealer
As a service center Midlothian Music adjusts every guitar prior to shipping.
Thanks for visiting Midlothian Music. Proudly serving your music needs as a family owned business for over 61 years. We have a large selection of instruments and accessories. Please call us with any questions or visit our website for more details. We are an authorized dealer, open 6 days weekly and shipping daily. Watch as we are posting more name brand gear daily.