Aguilar Tone Hammer 500 Compact Bass Amplifier. Assembled in NYC, the Tone Hammer 500 is one of the lightest bass heads on the market with pro sound and features. The Legendary Tone Hammer 500 is a solid state, Class D power amplifier. It has every option you need whether a pro or novice. XLR balanced outputs, Tuner output, Neutrix Speakon speaker outputs. Connect a single 4 ohm speaker or two 8 ohm speaker cabinets. Aguilar use only the highest quality parts and offers a 3 year warranty.
- Power output: 500 Watts @ 4 Ohms, 250 Watts @ 8 Ohms
- Solid State Preamp
- Class D Power Section
- Bass: +/- 17 dB @ 40 Hz
- Mid Level: +/- 16 dB
- Mid Frequency: 180 Hz ‚œ 1 kHz
- Treble: +/- 14 dB @ 4 kHz
- 1/4" inputs
- Neutrix Speakon Output
- XLR Balanced Output
- High quality whisper fan with thermal speed control
- Fully adjustable Drive Control, featuring Aguilar ‚¢s proprietary AGS (adaptive gain shaping) circuit.
- Tuner output
- Dimensions: 10.75" W x 8.5" D x 2.75" H
- Weight: 4 lbs
- 3 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
Thanks for visiting Midlothian Music. Call us (708) 403-3733 with any questions. Proudly serving your music needs for over 55 years as a family owned business. Open 7 days weekly and shipping daily. We stock a large selection of Aguilar Amps and Cabinets and are uploading new items regularly.