Boss Acoustic Singer LiveWatt Acoustic Guitar Combo Amplifier w/Looper and HarmonizerMidlothian Music values the importance of quality in craftsmanship, which is one of the many reasons why we are proud to be an Authorized Boss® Dealer. This item is new.
Boss Acoustic Singer Live 60 Watt Acoustic Guitar Combo Amplifier
The Boss Acoustic Singer Live takes the acoustic stage amp to new levels of sound quality and versatility. The Acoustic Singer Live is a compact powerhouse that produces rich, vibrant sound with unmatched punch and clarity. Two independent channels are provided for acoustic guitar and vocal, and each is equipped with analog input circuits and three-band EQ for studio-quality sound. Additional features such as Acoustic Resonance, looping, automatic vocal harmonies, effects, and much more. The Acoustic Singer Live gives acoustic musicians everything they need built in to the amplifier for live performances.
- Boss Acoustic Singer Live
- Professional acoustic amplifier with premium sound and features
- 60 watt bi-amp design with custom-designed 6.5-inch woofer and dome tweeter
- Dual channels with discrete analog input electronics and three-band EQ
- Dedicated guitar channel with Acoustic Resonance to restore natural tone to stage guitars with piezo pickups
- Mic channel with phantom power and XLR combo input for connecting a vocal/guitar microphone or second instrument source
- Chorus effect on guitar channel, delay/echo effect on mic channel, and independent reverb on both channels
- Harmony function automatically creates smooth and accurate vocal harmonies via real-time key/chord analysis of the guitar input
- Built-in looper for practicing, developing ideas, and enhancing live performances
- Independent anti-feedback controls on each channel
- Dual XLR DI jacks assignable to outputting individual channels (direct or post-effects) or both channels mixed together
- USB output for direct recording to a computer
- Control looper, harmony, and effects with optional footswitches