Boss Katana-100 MkII Modeling AmplifierMidlothian Music values the importance of quality in craftsmanship, which is one of the many reasons why we are proud to be an Authorized Boss® Dealer. This item is new.
When it comes to keeping your music gear within your own "Grab and Go" requirements, this 100 watt Katana MkII is definitely something you'll want around. Lightweight, yet a true modeling workhorse.
While the first generation Katana Mk Series already left an indelible mark in the guitar world, the MkII includes enhancements such as offering a virtual pedalboard right inside your amp with five simultaneous effects categories built in. Toss in an Independent Booster, Mod, FX, Delay and Reverb section with 3 variations each provides you 15 ready-to-play effects right out of the box. Connect to BOSS Tone Studio with over 60 different effect types and much more.
Benefitting from BOSS's Tube Logic approach, the Katana MkII is fully capable of delivering authentic output characteristics of genuine tube amplifiers as well as a dedicated voice optimized for acoustic/electric guitars. And no matter what voice you chose to use, the variable Power Control makes it easy to pull back on the overall volume without losing that inspiring, cranked-up amp sound anywhere you are playing.
- 100-watt combo amp with a custom 12' speaker
- Tube Logic design approach
- Five unique amp characters (Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown, and Acoustic), plus newly voiced variations for each
- Five independent effects sections (Booster, Mod, FX, Delay, and Reverb), with three selectable variations in each
- Dedicated Pedal FX for foot-controlled wah and pedal bend
- Updated BOSS Tone Studio software for customizing your sound with over 60 different BOSS effects, channel and global EQs, adjustable routing, and much more
- Power Amp In for preamps, modelers, and multi-effects
- Stereo Expand out to link with a second Katana MkII
- Eight Tone Setting memories for storing and recalling all amp and effect settings
- Power Control for achieving cranked-amp tone and response at low volumes
- Three Cab Resonance options (Vintage, Modern, and Deep), selectable in BOSS Tone Studio
- Mic'd cabinet emulation on the line, USB, and phones/recording outputs, with three Air Feel settings available in BOSS Tone Studio
- Optional GA-FC foot controller provides complete amp control, including Tone Setting selection, effects on/off, expression pedal control, and more
- Connections for up to two footswitches or an expression pedal
- Effect loop, with selectable series/parallel operation and adjustable level in BOSS Tone Studio
- Pro setups available at BOSS Tone Central