Boss® VE-2 Vocal Harmonist Effect Pedal [C4J2284]Midlothian Music values the importance of quality in craftsmanship, which is one of the many reasons why we are proud to be an Authorized Boss® Dealer. This item is new.
Boss VE-2 Vocal Harmonist Effect Pedal
Brand new and still in the original box! Comes with all the paperwork and batteries you need. Get that full vocal sound you're looking for! Easy to use, yet robust. You'll be singing those high notes when you open the box!
Combining sophisticated sound with simple operation, the VE-2 Vocal Harmonist delivers a complete effects solution for all singers, particularly those that perform with guitar. This portable, battery-powered stompbox has everything you need to create professional-quality sounds everywhere you sing, from concert stages and street performances to practicing at home.
The VE-2 magically creates beautiful harmonized vocals that follow your singing, with pitch that automatically tracks the chords played on a connected guitar, a preset key, or a combination of the two. Using one of these three operation modes, it's easy to create perfect real-time harmonies in any key, even if you have no experience with gear or music theory. In addition to harmony, the VE-2 provides essential effects to enhance your voice, such as high-quality reverb/delay and an enhancer with real-time pitch correction. Also included is a USB audio function that allows you to connect to your computer and easily capture impressive VE-2 vocal sounds for music recordings, social media videos, and more.
- Boss VE-2 Vocal Harmonist
- 24 harmony types to choose from (12 one- and two-voice harmonies plus variations that provide even fuller sounds)Auto Harmony function automatically detects chords played on a connected guitar and generates perfectly matching harmonies, even during mid-song key changes
- Solo singers can create harmonies by manually setting the song key with a dedicated panel knob
- Hybrid mode creates harmonies based on both guitar chord input and the manual key setting, perfect for songs where the guitar part transitions between rhythm and lead playing
- Friendly user interface that's simple to use, even for vocalists not familiar with using effects
- Easily dial up reverb and delay effects with a single knob
- Enhance function controls dynamics and applies subtle pitch correction as you sing
- Three memories for storing favorite settings
- Runs on four AA-size batteries or optional PSA-series AC adapter
- XLR mic input with phantom power (phantom power is available even when running on batteries)
- USB audio function for capturing processed vocal sounds into your computer