Casio Privia PX-160BK 88-Key Digital Piano Black with matching Casio wooden stand, Travel Pedal, Piano X Bench, Yamaha Headphones & Piano Method Book #1
The Casio Privia digital piano offers things an acoustic piano can't. The first is the it never requires piano tuning. Secondly you can plug headphones and play so no one can hear you playing. Lastly, a line out feature allows you to plug into a recording device or pro audio system and play live as well as regulating the volume and tone. These digital pianos are portable and are lightweight. Just like a real acoustic piano, they have squared off piano keys and are textured.
The successor to the popular PX-150, the Privia PX-160 utilizes Casio's famous AiR Sound Source and its remarkable Tri-Sensor Scaled Hammer Action II keyboard. With several enhancements in sounds and features over the previous generation, the PX-160 continues to provide world-class features and style at an unbeatable price.
The PX-160 utilizes Casio's famous Tri-Sensor Scaled Hammer Action II keyboard. This action features new simulated Ebony and Ivory textured keys for an incredible feel and its three sensors capture the dynamics of a performance with unparalleled speed and accuracy. Casio's proprietary Hammer Response feature takes into consideration the speed at which different sized hammers move inside an acoustic grand piano relative to the velocity the keys are played. This timing nuance provides the ultimate key-to-sound experience that is unmatched by the standard actions of other brands.
The chassis has been redesigned not only to provide a more elegant look but also to accommodate a new 8w x 8w speaker system, which delivers the PX-160's remarkable sounds with the richness that they deserve. This speaker system is open to the front but also ported to the back, which provides remarkable sound when the PX-160 is placed against a wall. This also allows it to easily be used in a classroom or other environment where the sound will be projected towards the audience. Far superior to brands whose speaker systems are aimed mostly downward.
The PX-160 also features newly developed string ensemble sounds. These rich stereo strings sound wonderful by themselves or layered with the PX-160's grand pianos, electric pianos, harpsichord and more. The electric pianos have also been updated providing some dynamic sounds derived from Casio's award winning PX-5S stage piano. The PX-160 provides split and layer capability allowing you to play bass in your left hand and have two layered tones in your right. Duet mode allows the keyboard to be split into two equal ranges, so the student and teacher can use the piano simultaneously. A two track recorder can even record and playback your practice and performances. The optional CS-67 stand puts the PX-160 at the proper height and the optional SP-33 pedal system provides the same 3 pedal functionality as a grand piano.
For quiet listening, the PX-160 now has two headphone outputs which are located on the front of the instrument, and for those who are performing with other amplification, the PX-160 also features 1/4" left and right line outputs on the rear panel. The PX-160 continues Casio's tradition of providing "class compliant" USB connectivity on Privia digital pianos. This allows the PX-160 to be used with Mac or Windows computers without the need for downloading drivers. Class Compliant USB MIDI also allows the PX-160 to be used as a controller with the Apple iPad simply with the use of Apple's Camera Connection Kit.
- 88 key digital piano
- weighted scaled hammer action
- 3 sensitivity levels, off
- Simulated ebony and ivory keys
- Stereo-sampled Piano Tones
- Polyphony (maximum) 128
- Tones 18 Built-in tones
- Grand Piano (Concert, Modern, Classic, Mellow, Bright), Elec
- Piano 1, Elec Piano 2, FM E. Piano, 60's E. Piano
- Harpsichord, Vibraphone, Strings 1, Strings 2, Pipe Organ, Jazz Organ, Elec Organ 1, Elec Organ 2, Bass (Lower)
- Digital Effects Hall Simulator/Reverb - 4 (Reverb)
- Chorus - 4
- Accompaniment 60 Song Music Library
- 10 song expansion (max)/Approximately 90 KB/song
- MIDI Recorder 2 Tracks/1 song
- Duet Mode Yes (Duet Pan On/Off)
- Metronome 0, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 beats; tempo range: 20 to 255
- Half-Damper pedal Operation - Yes (with optional SP-33 3-pedal unit)
- Key Transpose 2 octaves (-12 semitones ~ 0 ~ +12 semitones)
- Lesson Function Part ON/OFF
- Metronome Yes
- Scale-Function 17 Preset Temperaments
- Pedals Included : SP-3
- Optional : SP-33 (damper, soft, sostenuto)
- Half-Damper pedal Operation Yes (with optional SP-33)
- Auto Power Off After approx. 4 idle hours
- Phones 2 on Front (Stereo Mini)
- Pedal 1 (Damper)
- Connection for optional 3-Pedal Unit Yes (SP-33)
- Line Out 1/4" L/Mono, R
- USB port (to Host) Yes
- Speaker Size 4.7" x 2
- Amplifiers 8 W + 8 W
- Size Dimensions 52" x 11.5" x 5.6" (w/o music stand)
- Size Dimensions with Optional Keyboard Stand 52" x 11.5" x 30.2"
- Weight 25.5 lbs (w/o music stand)
- Weight with Optional Keyboard Stand 46.5 lbs
- Included Accessories Pedal (SP-3), AC Adaptor (AD-A12150), Music Stand, CS67 Wooden stand
Bundle Accessories Included:
- Piano X Adjustable Heavy Padded Bench
- Casio CS-67 Matching wooden piano stand
- Yamaha Headphones
- Piano Method Book #1
- Casio SP-3 travel pedal
Thanks for visiting Midlothian Music. Call us (708) 403-3733 with any questions. Proudly serving your music needs for over 55 years as a family owned business. Open 7 days weekly and shipping daily. We stock a large selection of Digital Pianos and Keyboards.
Communities nearby Midlothian Music:Country Club Hills, Crestwood, Frankfort, Harvey, Hazel Crest, Homer Glen, Markham, Midlothian, Mokena, New Lenox, Oak Forest, Orland Hills, Orland Park, Palos Heights, Palos Hills, Palos Park, Posen, Robbins, Tinley Park, Willow Springs
Zip codes nearby Midlothian Music:60462, 60467, 60423, 60477, 60487, 60445, 60463, 60464, 60465, 60491, 60452, 60472, 60426, 60428, 60426, 60480, 60448, 60478, 60429, 60469