Knilling School Model Viola Outfit 15 1/2"
For those seeking an instrument that reflects Old World craftsmanship and quality in an affordable complete package, the 112 School Model offers a complete outfit designed to please the player and the pocketbook. Handsomely flamed and tastefully antiqued to appeal to the eye, the solid carved construction from seasoned tonewoods and proper set up with quality components means an instrument that will not only last and respond well, but also play with comfort and ease.
- Neck Material: Solid Carved European Maple
- Top Material: Solid Carved European Spruce
- Side/Back Material: Solid Carved European Maple
- Pegs: Ebony
- Nut: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Teller German Maple
- Tailpiece: Ebony
- String Adjusters: Composite with (4) built-in tuners
- Endpin: Ebony
- Chinrest: Guarneri model (ebony)
- Finish: Lacquer varnish
- Strings: D'Addario Prelude steelcore
- Case: Deluxe shaped case with cover
- Bow: Brazilwood bow with ebony frog and white horsehair
All string instruments are set up and put in playing condition. All bridges are milled to specification. Midlothian Music provides FREE adjustments for life of owning this instrument.
Thanks for visiting Midlothian Music. Call us (708) 403-3733 with any questions. Proudly serving your music needs for over 50 years. Open 7 days weekly and shipping daily. We stock a large selection of orchestral instruments, strings, accessories and replacement parts.