Koch 63'OD Preamp Vintage Overdrive PedalMidlothian Music values the importance of quality in craftsmanship, which is one of the many reasons why we are proud to be an Authorized Koch Dealer. This product was made in the United States. This item is new.
Koch 63'OD Preamp Vintage Overdrive Pedal
Koch's tube-powered guitar preamp with classic vintage overdrive, OD Boost, and maximum functionality!
The 63'OD has two independent channels (Clean & Overdrive) which share a 3 band EQ, plus a Boost switch for higher gain. The Clean channel is focused on clarity and full-frequency response to accurately reproduce your guitar's tone. The Overdrive channel fills in your clean tone with the thick tube-driven mids and saturation that made legends out of guitar slingers in the 60s and 70s.
The Koch 63'OD also features both pre and post FX loops for adding tone shaping pedals before the pre-amp, and modulating pedals after the pre-amp. There is a 9VDC output that can power those additional pedals up to 200 mA, and is fully protected against short-circuiting. The remote control input can be used with midi switchers or other external switching devices. Finally, there is a balanced XLR DI output with line level signal, speaker-emulation and ground-lift for connection to recording or mixing consoles, and a 1/4" output with switch-able levels for connection to any type of amp or monitor.
- Koch 63'OD Preamp Vintage Overdrive Pedal
- (1) 12AX7 Preamp Tube
- Tube Operating Voltage = 285VDC
- Clean Channel w/ Volume Control
- Overdrive Channel w/ Gain & Volume Controls
- Silent Switches w/ Clean/Overdrive & OD Boost
- LED On/Off Indicators
- 3-Band EQ Section
- Non-Buffered Pre-FX Loop
- Fully Buffered Post-FX Loop
- Monitor Output For Power Amp
- -10 dbV FX Return
- Re-Amp To Clean Channel Input
- Balanced XLR, DI Output w/ Line Lvl Speaker Emulation
- Remote Control Input
- 12VAC Power Supply Input (Included)
- 9VDC/200mA Power Supply Output
- Dimensions: 13.2 cm W x 20.5 cm D x 6.4 cm H
- Weight: 1.2 KG
- Authorized Koch Dealer