Roland AC60M Acoustic Guitar AmplifierMidlothian Music values the importance of quality in craftsmanship, which is one of the many reasons why we are proud to be an Authorized Roland Dealer. This product was made in the United States. This item is new.
Roland AC60RW Acoustic Guitar Amp
The AC-60 Acoustic Chorus amplifier gives players a rich, natural tone of the compact using a sophisticated digital signal processing to deliver a crisp sound with lush stereo/multi-band chorus plus delay/reverb and impressive auto anti-feedback control. Also, with its two-channel mic/line design and stand-mountable configuration, the AC-60 is clearly heads above the competition.
Now the AC-60 is available with beautiful rosewood-look cabinets, offering an alternative to the standard stage-ready black finish. The attractive woodgrain styling perfectly matches the atmosphere of your living room or studio, as well as the aesthetic of your acoustic guitars.
- Built-in tilt stand offers better acoustic projection; can also be mounted on commercially available speaker stands
- Compact stereo acoustic amplifier with pure, natural tone and excellent projection
- 2-Channel design: guitar input and mic/line input with phantom power
- Stereo 30-watt/dual 6.5-inch speaker configuration loud enough for club gigs and small PA applications
- Onboard DSP delivers lush stereo/multi-band chorus, newly developed wide chorus and delay/reverb with footswitch control
- Built-in auto anti-feedback controls allow for maximum volume without feedback
- Convenient mute switch for silent tuning on stage
- Stereo line out for PA and recording applications; subwoofer output