DigiTech MOSAIC 12-String Effect Pedal
The DigiTech ® Mosaic Polyphonic 12-String effect pedal sets you upon the path of creating lush 12-string sounds with either 6-string electric or amplified acoustic guitars. Immediately identifiable 12-string tones are now yours with octave low strings and doubled high strings. Single notes and full chordal strums shine with polyphonic richness and celestial movement that will inspire you. The Mosaic ‚¢s balanced low-end response with crisp octave shimmer produces a tone that ‚¢s lush and articulate, just as with a 12-string guitar. ailor the Mosaic ‚¢s sound with the independent Level and Tone controls. Level will control the undefined-string effect intensity while Tone shapes the overall brightness of the effect. The Mosaic will give you a richer, more resonant and full tone than a standard six-string guitar. It is true bypass and uses a 9V DC power supply to easily integrate into your existing pedalboard.
LEVEL - Adjusts the intensity of the 12-string effect
TONE - Adjusts the amount of high frequency enhancement being applied to your signal
- DigiTech Mosaic 12-String Polyphonic Effect Pedal
- PS0913DC Power Supply
- Online Owner ‚¢s Manual and Warranty Registration Information Card
- Turn any 6-string guitar into a 12-string
- Advanced, Polyphonic Pitch Shifting and Intelligent Doubling
- Adjustable Tone control
- 9VDC Power Supply included
- True Bypass
- Input 1/4" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Output 1/4" Unbalanced (Tip-Sleeve)
- Controls Level, Tone
- A/D/A Converter 24-bit
- Sampling Rate 44.1 kHz
- Weight 0.36 lbs.
- Dimensions 4.75 ‚ (L) x 2.875 ‚ (W) x 1.75 ‚ (H)
Thanks for visiting Midlothian Music. Call us (708) 403-3733 with any questions. Proudly serving your music needs for over 50 years. Open 7 days weekly and shipping daily. We stock a large selection of effect pedals and accessories.