Fender American Standard 4-String Jazz Bass Olympic White
The Fender American Standard Jazz Electric Bass Guitar with Rosewood Fingerboard has the same great solid performance that has made the American Standard series so successful for decades but also adds Fender Custom Shop ‚œ60s Jazz Bass single-coil pickups! These amazing Fender Custom Shop pickups provide a powerful punch with refined clarity and definition, everything you want in a Jazz bass! The tinted Maple neck gives this incredible Jazz bass a luxurious look and superb feel.
- Series: American Standard
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Body: Alder, Gloss Urethane Finish
- Neck: Maple, Modern C Shape
- Neck Finish: Urethane
- Maple Fingerboard: Satin Finish on Back, Gloss Finish on Front
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5 inches (24.1 cm)
- Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 34 inches (86.36 cm)
- Nut Width: 1.5 inches (38.1 mm)
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Truss Rod: Posiflex Graphite Neck Support Rods
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16 inch Hex Adjustment
- Pickups: Custom Shop ‚œ60s Jazz Bass Single Coil Bridge and Neck
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning Keys: Fender/Hipshot Vintage Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Bridge: HMV, High Mass Vintage, (Strings-Thru-Body or Topload)
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic Knobs
- Included Accessories: Molded rectangular case, Cable, Strap, Polishing Cloth
Midlothian Music provides FREE Setup at time of purchase and FREE adjustments for life of owning this instrument.
Thanks for visiting Midlothian Music. Please call with any questions (708) 403-3733. We have a large selection of Bass Guitars, Amplifiers and Accessories. Open 7 days weekly and ship daily.