Fender American Vintage '52 Telecaster Electric Guitar
One of the longest-running production models in history, it has been updated only slightly since its early 1951 debut. The American Vintage '52 Telecaster Reissue has a premium ash body, one-piece U-shaped maple neck and 7.25"-radius fingerboard. It features two American Vintage Tele single-coil pickups, original Tele circuit with three-position switch, brass bridge saddles, ashtray bridge cover, single-ply black pickguard, chrome hardware and master volume and master tone controls. Vintage six-saddle bridge and modern wiring kit included as accessories.
- Fender American Vintage '52 Telecaster
- Butterscotch Blonde, (Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish)
- Body: Premium Ash Body
- Neck: 1-Piece Maple, "U" Shape, (Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 7.25" Radius
- No. of Frets: 21 Vintage Style Frets
- Pickups: 2 American Vintage Tele Single-Coil Pickups
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Neck Pickup with Tone Control (Bright Vintage Circuit)
- Position 3. Neck Pickup with No Tone Control (Dark Vintage Circuit)
- Bridge: Original Vintage Style Tele Bridge with 3 Brass Saddles and "Ash Tray" Bridge Cover
- Machine Heads: Fender/Gotoh
- Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Width at Nut: 1.650"
- Vintage Tweed Case included
Midlothian Music Price $ 1,799.00