G&L USA ASAT Classic Bluesboy Electric Guitar Tobacco SunburstMidlothian Music values the importance of quality in craftsmanship, which is one of the many reasons why we are proud to be an Authorized G&L Dealer. This product was made in the United States. This item is new.
G&L is a master at improving on the classics without losing the fundamental point of why the instrument is considered a classic in the first place. This ASAT Classic Bluesboy demonstrates this all the way down to the classic Tobacco Sunburst pattern and the modernized pickups.
This custom build is a true featherweight thanks to the Empress wood solid body construction. It is lightweight and ultra-comfortable, thanks in part to the Modern Classic neck profile, boasting a 9.5" radius and Satin Clear finish on the Hard-rock Maple. The tone of this beauty is generated from a Seymour Duncan Seth Lover neck humbucker and Leo Fender's hallmark MFD single-coil for the lead pickup. Everything else is as Fender himself intended: boxed-steel bridge, three-way selector, and all chrome hardware.
The classics with a touch of modern refinement. This is a sweet axe!
- ASAT Classic Bluesboy
- Tobacco Sunburst
- Empress body
- Solid body
- White top binding
- Bolt-on Construction
- Modern Classic Hard Rock Maple Neck
- Vintage Tint Satin Neck Finish
- Modern Classic C Neck Shape
- Rosewood fingerboard with White Pearl Dot Inlays
- Medium Jumbo frets
- G&L Standard 12:1 Sealed Tuners
- Seymour Duncan Seth Lover humbucker neck pickup
- G&L MFD single coil bridge pickup
- Traditional boxed steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- Chrome Hardware
- Tortoise shell pickguard
- G&L hardshell case included
- 6lbs 6oz