G&L L2500 Custom USA 5-string Bass Guitar Butterscotch Blonde
The G&L L2500 5 string bass is an active bass with 2 large magnetic field design hum bucking pickups and a tritone active system. The power and tone is second to none. It has vintage hand rubbed gun oil and gloss neck finish. The action is very good and plays well. The Tri-Tone system features a trio of mini toggles for pickup selection, series/parallel signal routing and active/passive operation, as well as a trio of knobs for volume, treble and bass. With all that under the hood, Leo gave the L-2000 the kind of chops that ‚¢ll fit in any situation, from classic R&B to power-packed rock to poppin, funk. With the addition of a meaty low 'B', the L-2500 brings a crushing bottom end that's tight and well defined. What ‚¢s more, the L-2500 features an innovative Leo Fender-designed Saddle-Lock bridge to transfer string energy right into the body end-grain for an incredibly resonant instrument. On the other end is a comfortable, C-shaped neck checking in with a comfortable 12" radius and 21 Jescar 57110 medium-jumbo nickel-silver frets ready to deliver silky playability.
Made in the historic G&L facility on Fender Avenue in Fullerton, California.
- G&L L2500
- 5 String Bass
- Butterscotch Blonde
- Two G&L Magnetic Field humbucking pickups
- Light weight Empress body
- Hard Rock maple neck
- Maple fingerboard
- Hand rubbed gun oil and gloss neck finish
- G&L 1 3/4" Medium C 5 with 12" radius
- Medium Jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% nickel silver frets
- Custom G&L "Ultra-Lite" with aluminum tapered string posts tuners
- Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle Lock bridge with chrome-plated brass saddles
- Tri-Tone G&L Electronics system with 3-position pickup selector, series/parallel switch, 3-position pre-amp mode switch, volume, treble, bass
- G&L deluxe Tolex hardshell case included
- Made in Fullerton California, USA
- Authorized G&L Dealer
Midlothian Music provides FREE adjustments for life of owning this instrument.
Thanks for visiting Midlothian Music. Call us at (708) 403-3733 with any questions. Proudly serving your music needs for over 59 years as a family-owned business. Open 7 days weekly and shipping daily. We stock the largest selection of G&L USA guitars and accessories. Let us help you build your own custom built American made G&L guitar.
Communities nearby Midlothian Music: Country Club Hills, Crestwood, Frankfort, Harvey, Hazel Crest, Homer Glen, Markham, Midlothian, Mokena, New Lenox, Oak Forest, Orland Hills, Orland Park, Palos Heights, Palos Hills, Palos Park, Posen, Robbins, Tinley Park, Willow Springs
Zip codes nearby Midlothian Music: 60462, 60467, 60487, 60423, 60451, 60477, 60487, 60445, 60463, 60464, 60465, 60491, 60452, 60472, 60426, 60428, 60426, 60480, 60448, 60478, 60429, 60469