G&L Tribute® ASAT® Classic Bluesboy Semi-Hollow Tobacco SunburstMidlothian Music values the importance of quality in craftsmanship, which is one of the many reasons why we are proud to be an Authorized G&L® Dealer. This product was made in the United States. This item is new.
G&L Tribute ASAT Classic Bluesboy Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar Tobacco Sunburst
The G&L ASAT Classic Bluesboy Semi-hollow shown in Tobacco Sunburst with a rosewood fingerboard. A nice light weight and balanced guitar. This has a great vibe and you won't be disappointed. We set it up and plays amazing. Also look at the grain of the Ash. Outstanding guitar. Dialed in with a 3 ply black pick guard and gunoil tint and gloss neck finish. G&L is essentially a hot-rodded version of the Tele. For players looking for quality tone, full body warmth of a classic humbucker in the neck and a traditional G&L single coil in the bridge. The G&L solid body Bluesboy provides just that. Designed by Leo Fender. The bridge pickup delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while the humbucker offers warm articulate Alnico full body warmth and clarity at any level.
The bluesboy has that classic look. Three way selector switch, volume and tone controls. Chrome control plate, boxed steel bridge with 6 brass saddles.
Leo Fender's highest accomplishments, the best guitars with the best components at an affordable cost. Features:
- Tribute ASAT Classic Bluesboy Semi-hollow electric guitar
- Swamp ash body
- Tobacco Sunburst
- Semi-hollow W/F hole
- 25 1/2" scale length
- G&L AS4255C alnico neck humbucker
- G&L MFD ª ? €º single coil bridge pickup made in Fullerton, California
- Hard-Rock maple with rosewood fingerboard
- 1 5/8" neck radius
- 9" neck profile, medium C
- 22 medium jumbo nickel frets
- 18:1 ratio, sealed tuners
- Traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone controls