G&L USA JB 4 String Jazz Bass Fullerton Red
G&L is Leo Fenders highest accomplishments in building a better bass well after Fender in the 60's. The JB is a greatly refined Jazz Bass the way Leo Fender wanted it to be. With better components and a better hand made process, you end up with a much better product. Shown in Fullerton Red, the JB has a rosewood fingerboard and a classic tortoise shell pick guard. Made in the Fullerton USA factory with 2 hand wound G&L vintage Alnico jazz pickups, a high mass saddle lock bridge and G&L custom ultra lite bass machines. This bass is stunning in every way. Plays great and has that old school Jazz Bass vibe.
- G&L JB 4 String Bass
- Jazz Bass
- Fullerton Red color
- Tortoise shell pickguard
- Two G&L vintage Alnico jazz pickups
- Alder body
- Hard Rock Maple neck with Rosewoodingerboard
- G&L 1 1/2" Medium C neck with a 9 1/2" neck radius
- Medium Jumbo, Jescar 57110 18% nickel silver frets
- Custom G&L "Ultra-Lite" with aluminum tapered string posts tuning keys
- G&L Saddle Lock Bridge with chrome-plated brass saddles
- ELECTRONICS: Dual volume controls, one tone control
- Deluxe Tolex hardshell case
- Made in Fullerton California USA
Midlothian Music provides FREE adjustments for life of owning this instrument.
Thanks for visiting Midlothian Music. Call us (708) 403-3733 with any questions. Proudly serving your music needs for over 55 years as a family-owned business. Open 7 days weekly and shipping daily. We stock the largest selection of G&L USA guitars, basses and accessories. Let us help you order a custom G&L guitar today.