G&L USA L2000 4 String Electric Bass Cherry BurstMidlothian Music values the importance of quality in craftsmanship, which is one of the many reasons why we are proud to be an Authorized G&L Dealer.
When Leo Fender launched the G&L L-2000 bass in 1980, it was clear he was ready to make history all over again. Never before had such a wide range of tones come from a single bass, and throughout its evolution the iconic L-2000 has continued to win the hearts of bassists of every style and musical taste.
The foundation of the L-2000 is a pair of G&L Magnetic Field Design humbuckers backed by the flexible Tri-Tone control system, providing the sort of versatility that’ll let you find your tone no matter what kind of bass line you’re laying down. The Tri-Tone system features a trio of mini toggles for pickup selection, series/parallel signal routing and active/passive operation, as well as a trio of knobs for volume, treble and bass. With all that under the hood, Leo gave the L-2000 the kind of chops that’ll fit in any situation, from classic R&B to power-packed rock to poppin’ funk. What’s more, the L-2000 features an innovative Leo Fender-designed Saddle-Lock bridge to transfer string energy right into the body end-grain for an incredibly resonant instrument.
The Tribute Series L-2000 delivers the magic of Leo’s revolutionary bass at a price attainable for every working musician. Once you play a G&L Tribute Series, you’ll never look back.
- G&L USA L2000
- Cherry Burst Color
- Bolt-on Construction
- 34" Scale Length
- Two L-spec G&L MFD™ Humbucking Pickups Made In Fullerton, California
- Swamp Ash On Translucent And Burst Finishes, Basswood On Solid Finishes
- Hard-Rock Maple Neck With Maple Or Brazilian Cherry Fingerboard
- 1 3/4" Width At Nut
- 12" Neck Radius
- Medium C Neck Profile
- 21 Medium Jumbo, Nickel Frets
- Traditional Open-back Tuning Keys
- Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle-Lock™ Bridge
- Tri-Tone™ System With 3-position Pickup Selector, Series/parallel Switch, 3-position Pre-amp Mode Switch, Volume, Treble, Bass