Gretsch G2420 Streamliner Hollow Body with Chromatic II, Aged Brooklyn Burst
Gretsch Streamliner Hollow Body with Chromatic II in Aged Brooklyn Burst #2800700537
The secret to the Streamliner's sound is a new offering from Gretsch, the Broad Tron humbucking pickup. This high-output pickup puts out robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange for a unique tone. This sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layoutƒ???neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. A fast-playing 12ƒ?� radius rosewood fingerboard with elegant pearloid block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound nato neck with a thin ƒ??ƒ??Uƒ?� shaped profile, ideal for chord work or firing off speedy riffs. Enjoy rock-solid tuning stability courtesy of the stylish Gretsch Chromatic II tailpiece, Adjusto-matic bridge with secured rosewood base and synthetic bone nut.
With classic vintage-style gold control knobs, F Holes, elegant two-ply white and black body binding, slick-looking nickel hardware, arched laminated maple construction and single-ply black pickguard with Gretsch logo. Nearly impossible to put down once you pick it up and start playing, the G2420 Streamliner Single Cutaway Hollow Body is an astounding take on the authentic sound and classic style youƒ??ve come to expect from Gretsch.
- Color: Aged Brooklyn Burst
- Body Shape: Streamliner Hollow Body
- Bracing: Parallel Bracing
- Body Binding: White with Black Purfling
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Back: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Neck Shape: Thin "U"
- Neck Binding: White ABS
- Scale Length: 24.75" (629 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Neck Plate: NA
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Bridge Pickup: Broad Tron Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Broad Tron
- Controls: Volume 1. Neck Pickup, Volume 2. Bridge Pickup, Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic Secured Rosewood Base
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast, Nickel
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Gold Vintage-Style
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .010-.046
Midlothian Music provides free adjustments for life of owning this instrument.
Thanks for visiting Midlothian Music. Call us (708) 403-3733 with any questions. Proudly serving your music needs for over 60 years as a family owned business. Open 7 days weekly and shipping daily. We stock a large selection of Gretsch guitars, banjos, bluegrass and folk instruments. Please watch as we upload numerous instruments daily.
Communities nearby Midlothian Music:Country Club Hills, Crestwood, Frankfort, Harvey, Hazel Crest, Homer Glen, Markham, Midlothian, Mokena, New Lenox, Oak Forest, Orland Hills, Orland Park, Palos Heights, Palos Hills, Palos Park, Posen, Robbins, Tinley Park, Willow Springs
Zip codes nearby Midlothian Music:60462, 60467, 60423, 60477, 60487, 60445, 60463, 60464, 60465, 60491, 60452, 60472, 60426, 60428, 60426, 60480, 60448, 60478, 60429, 60469