Gretsch G2655 Streamliner Center Block Jr Solid Body Double Cutaway Electric Guitar with V-Stoptail DC GunmetalMidlothian Music values the importance of quality in craftsmanship, which is one of the many reasons why we are proud to be an Authorized Gretsch Dealer. This item is new.
Gretsch G2655 Streamliner Center Block JR DC Gunmetal
The G2655 Streamliner Center Block Jr. Double-Cut with V-Stoptail is designed for three simple things high gain-friendly performance, easy playability and uniquestyle.
The secret to the Streamliner's sound is twofold the BroadTron BT-2S humbucking pickup and the spruce center block. Designed specifically for the Streamliner Collection, the high-output BroadTron pickup spawns improved definition with tighter bass response for robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange. A lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the body, reinforcing the top while eliminating undesirable feedback for volume-friendly performance on modern stages.
- Gretsch G2655 Streamliner Center Block JR DC
- Streamliner Center Block Double Cutaway build
- Laminated Maple body with gloss finish
- Nato neck with gloss urethane finish
- 22 Medium Jumbo frets
- Synthetic bone nut
- 12" fingerboard radius
- Broad'Tron BT-2S neck and bridge nickel pickups
- 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- 3-Ply Tortoiseshell pickguard
- Black Vintage-Style control knobs