Gretsch G5220 Electromatic Jet BT Electric Guitar BlackMidlothian Music values the importance of quality in craftsmanship, which is one of the many reasons why we are proud to be an Authorized Gretsch Dealer. This item is new.
If you've been thinking about moving into a Gretsch electric guitar, then the Gretsch G5220 Electromatic Jet BT series should be one of your top three considerations. Shown here in Black, this guitar is a remarkable value for the quality and design. The G5220 delivers a classic tone, an authentic Gretsch feel and built from great quality materials.
The chambered mahogany body with maple top produces a rich, lively mid-range that produce thick lows and shimmering highs. A pair of Black Top Broad'Tron pickups drive the chambered body with maple top through thick, aggressive overdrive while maintaining superior definition and note balance suitable for the most pristine clean tones.
- 6 Strings
- Solid, Chambered Body
- Jet Body Shape
- Mahogany Body
- Laminated Maple Top Material
- Gloss Body Finish
- Mahogany Neck Material
- Thin U Neck Shape
- 12" Radius
- Black Walnut Fingerboard Material
- Pearloid Big Block Inlays
- 22, Medium Jumbo Frets
- 24.6" Scale Length
- 1.6875" Nut Width
- Synthetic Bone Nut
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic With V-Stoptail Bridge
- Die-cast Chrome Tuners
- Black Top Broad'Tron Humbucker Neck Pickup
- Black Top Broad'Tron Humbucker Bridge Pickup
- 1 X Master Volume, 2 X Volume (neck/bridge), 1 X Master Tone Controls
- 3-way Toggle Pickup Switch