Gretsch G5232T Electromatic Double Jet FT Solid Body Double Cutaway Electric Guitar With Bigsby Tahiti RedMidlothian Music values the importance of quality in craftsmanship, which is one of the many reasons why we are proud to be an Authorized Gretsch Dealer. This item is new.
This instrument creates full low and mid sounds and well-defined, yet smooth high sounds. With that, you achieve a strong and balanced acoustic foundation, which works with many different tones. The Black Top Filter'Tron pickups really accentuate this guitar's chambered body to produce a wide, balanced, and transparent tone. The sound this Jet releases is one that is loud and punchy, and yet with remarkable definition at any level of gain. Plus, with the individual pickup volume controls, plus the master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provide amazing control over your pickup and tone settings.
- P/N 2508210540
- Color: Tahiti Red
- Chambered bracing
- Gloss body finish
- Mahogany body
- Aged White with B/W Purfling
- Scale Length: 24.6"
- 12' fingerboard radius
- 22 Medium Jumbo frets
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Gloss neck finish
- Laurel fingerboard
- Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail fingerboard inlay
- Black Top Filter'Tron bridge and neck pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Die-Cast tuners
- Silver Plexi with Black Gretsch and Electromatic Logos guard
- G-Arrow control knobs
- Nickel Plated Steel strings .010-.046