Gretsch G5410T Electromatic Limited Edition Tri-Five Electric Guitar Two Tone Fiesta Red and Vintage WhiteMidlothian Music values the importance of quality in craftsmanship, which is one of the many reasons why we are proud to be an Authorized Gretsch Dealer. This item is new.
When you're lookin' for a signature 50's guitar voice, you can always count on Gretsch to provide it, and the G5410T is yet another great example of what continues to keep Gretsch on top!
This Electromatic Limited Edition Tri-Five with F holes combines it's Dual Black Top Filter'Tron humbucking pickups with a true hollow body experience to deliver a fearless and electrifying tone that continues to set Gretsch apart from other manufacturers. Enjoy a more comfortable playing experience with the single cutaway and a thinner 2.25" body depth. Top it off with a Bigsby B60 vibrato tailpiece and you're ready to rock the night away!
- Gretsch G5410T
- Fiesta Red & Vintage White finish
- 2.5” maple body depth
- Arched maple top and back with maple sides with sound post bracing
- White binding and black/white/black purfling
- 12” neck radius
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 22 medium jumbo frets
- Pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays
- Dual Black Top Filter’Tron humbucking pickups with pearloid pickup inserts
- Versatile upgraded controls including master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch
- Oversized bound F-holes
- Graph Tech NuBone nut
- Vintage-style open back tuning machines
- Secured Adjusto-Matic bridge with rosewood base
- Bigsby B60 vibrato tailpiece
- G-arrow knobs
- Chrome hardware
- Vintage White Pickguard
- Color matched bound headstock with “Caddy V” head inlay