Gretsch G5426 Electromatic Jet Club Electric Guitar Silver SparkleMidlothian Music values the importance of quality in craftsmanship, which is one of the many reasons why we are proud to be an Authorized Gretsch Dealer. This item is new.
Electromatic Jet Club models feature arched maple tops with chambered basswood bodies and bolt-on maple necks with rosewood fingerboards.
The G5426 Jet Club has a single-cutaway chambered basswood body with an arched maple top that truly resonates with That Great Gretsch Sound! Features include Gretsch dual-coil humbucking pickups that ensure luscious tone, 22 medium jumbo frets, anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge and stop tailpiece that ensure vibrant sustain, Neo-Classic thumbnail fingerboard inlays, G-Arrow" knobs and white pearloid pickguard with Gretsch logo.
- G5426 Jet Club
- Model Number: 2519010547
- Silver Sparkle
- Body Material: Chambered Basswood Body with Arched Laminated Maple Top
- Gloss polyester finish
- Basswood body
- Arched laminated maple top
- Maple neck
- 24.6" scale length
- 12" fingerboard radius
- 22 frets
- Medium jumbo frets
- Synthetic bone nut
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Neo-Classic "Thumbnail" inlay
- Bridge Pickup: Gretsch ?? Dual-Coil Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Gretsch ?? Dual-Coil Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Double humbuckers
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Die-Cast tuners
- Pearloid pick guard with Gretsch logo
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- D'Addario ?? XL110 Regular Light .010-.046 strings