Gretsch G5655T Electric Guitar with Bigsby Dark Cherry MetallicMidlothian Music values the importance of quality in craftsmanship, which is one of the many reasons why we are proud to be an Authorized Gretsch Dealer. This item is new.
Grab any Gretsch and you just know you are holding a piece of history. Try it with this G5655T Electromatic Center Block Jr in show-stopping Dark Cherry Metallic and you'll understand what we mean.
The G5655TG boasts everything you love about the famous hollow body G5420T Gretsch's, but with modern twists. For starters, it's got a smaller frame at 14" and a chambered spruce center block to increase resonance and resist feedback. A lower set maple neck provides ease of access and performance and the 12"-radius laurel fingerboard will have you playing comfortably for hours.
Other than that, the G5655TG is pure Gretsch with the Bigsby B70 vibrato tailpiece and the vintage voiced Black Top Filter'Tron humbuckers. Capable of delivering clean and crisp jazz tones, twangy rockabilly, or girthy growls when it's overdriven through an amp. You gotta get your hands on one!
- Electromatic Center Block
- Laminated Maple body
- Dark Cherry Metallic with Gloss finish
- Center Block Jr. bracing
- Aged White binding with B/AW/B Purfling
- Arched Laminated Maple Back and Top
- Thin "U" shaped Maple neck with gloss finish
- Laurel Fingerboard with Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail inlays
- 22 Medium Jumbo frets
- Graph Tech NuBone nut
- Black Top Broad’Tron Bridge and Neck Pickups
- Gold Pickups
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic Bridge
- Gold Hardware
- Bigsby B70 tailpiece
- Die-Cast Tuners
- Gold Plexi Pickguard with Black Gretsch and Electromatic Logos
- G-Arrow Control Knobs
- Gold Switch Tip