Gretsch G9200 Boxcar Round-Neck Resonator Guitar, 2-Color Sunburst
The G9200 Resonator is a well built instrument and as a result, great overall tone response and exceptional volume. With its mahogany "long-body" design and comfortable "soft V"-shaped neck, this 1930's reissue sounds and plays like a million bucks. One critical feature is the Gretsch Ampli-Sonic €ž¢ diaphragm (resonator cone), which is hand-spun in Eastern Europe from nearly 99 percent pure aluminium, yielding an impressive quality and volume of tone. The G9200 is a value for the price and playability and tone will exceed your expectations. Stop in and try one today.
- P/N G9200 Boxcar
- Round neck
- Model Number: 2715010521
- Vintage Semi-Gloss body finish
- Mahogany top, back & sides
- Mahogany neck
- Soft "V" neck shape
- 25" scale length
- 15.75" fingerboard radius
- 19 frets (12 to Body)
- Medium Jumbo frets
- Bone nut
- 1.75" nut width
- 1930's Gretsch ® 3x3 headstock
- Vintage Semi-Gloss neck finish
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Grover ® Sta-Tite €ž¢ Die-Cast tuners
- D'Addario ® EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light (.012-.053 Gauges) strings
- Gretsch Ampli-Sonic €ž¢ Spider Resonator Cone and BridgeNickel-Plated Poinsettia Design Cover-Plate1930s Gretsch Headstock with Aged Pearloid Face
Midlothian Music provides FREE adjustments for life of owning this instrument.
Thanks for visiting Midlothian Music. Call us (708) 403-3733 with any questions. Proudly serving your music needs for over 54 years. Open 7 days weekly and shipping daily. We stock a large selection of Gretsch Guitars and Accessories.