Knilling 152T-1AA 3/4 KN Bucharest Student Cello Outfit Laminated
Select properly laminated European tonewoods patiently crafted and finished with meticulous attention to detail result in a stable, long-lasting instrument built to perform to its highest potential. A cello is more than a sum of its parts, though--it must be properly set up with quality components, and properly adjusted to ensure comfort and playability, as well as optimize performance. Knilling Bucharest instruments remain an overwhelmingly popular choice among players and educators alike. Quality stable materials, expert and meticulous workmanship, coupled with superior set up and components result in a responsive and reliable instrument that will last a lifetime.
- Neck Material: Figured European Maple
- Top Material: Laminated European Spruce
- Side/Back Material: Laminated Figured European Maple
- Pegs: Ebony
- Nut: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Teller German Maple
- Tailpiece: Ebony
- String Adjusters: (4) Buschman-Wittner
- Endpin: 17.5" steel rod
- Finish: Lacquer varnish
- Strings: D'Addario Prelude Steelcore
- Country of Origin: Romania
- Case: Deluxe Nylon case with bow pocket and accessory pockets
- Bow: Knilling-Glasser Deluxe fiberglass bow with horsehair
All string instruments are set up and put in playing condition. All bridges are milled to specification. Midlothian Music provides FREE adjustments for life of owning this instrument.
Thanks for visiting Midlothian Music. Call us (708) 403-3733 with any questions. Proudly serving your music needs for over 50 years. Open 7 days weekly and shipping daily. We stock a large selection of orchestral instruments, strings, accessories and replacement parts.