Knilling 3105FH-1AA Bucharest Viola Outfit 15 1/2"
Select European tonewoods, properly and thoroughly seasoned, then patiently crafted and finished with meticulous attention to detail result in a stable instrument built to perform to its highest potential.
A viola is more than a sum of its parts, though--it must be properly set up with quality components, and properly adjusted to ensure comfort and playability, as well as optimize performance.
Knilling Bucharest instruments remain an overwhelmingly popular choice among players and educators alike. Quality, stable materials, expert and meticulous workmanship, coupled with superior set up and components result in a responsive and reliable instrument that will last a lifetime.
- Neck Material: Solid Carved European Maple
- Top Material: Solid Carved European Spruce
- Side/Back Material: Solid Carved European Maple
- Pegs: Ebony
- Nut: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Teller German Maple
- Tailpiece: Ebony
- String Adjusters: (4) Buschman-Wittner
- Endpin: Ebony
- Chinrest: Dresden model (ebonite)
- Finish: Lacquer varnish
- Strings: D'Addario Prelude steelcore
- Case: SLM GEAR Deluxe thermoplastic case with aluminum valance
- Bow: Knilling-Glasser Deluxe fiberglass bow with horsehair
- Country of Origin: Romania
All string instruments are set up and put in playing condition. All bridges are milled to specification.Midlothian Music provides FREE adjustments for life of owning this instrument.
Thanks for visiting Midlothian Music. Call us (708) 403-3733 with any questions. Proudly serving your music needs for over 50 years. Open 7 days weekly and shipping daily. We stock a large selection of orchestral instruments, strings, accessories and replacement parts.