Knilling® 3105S-1AABucharest Viola Outfit 16"Midlothian Music values the importance of quality in craftsmanship, which is one of the many reasons why we are proud to be an Authorized Knilling® Dealer. This item is new.
Knilling 3105S-1AA KN Bucharest Viola Outfit 16"
Select European tonewoods, properly and thoroughly seasoned, then patiently crafted and finished with meticulous attention to detail result in a stable instrument built to perform to its highest potential.
A viola is more than a sum of its parts, though--it must be properly set up with quality components, and properly adjusted to ensure comfort and playability, as well as optimize performance.
Knilling Bucharest instruments remain an overwhelmingly popular choice among players and educators alike. Quality, stable materials, expert and meticulous workmanship, coupled with superior set up and components result in a responsive and reliable instrument that will last a lifetime.
- Neck Material:Solid Carved European Maple
- Top Material: Solid Carved European Spruce
- Side/Back Material: Solid Carved European Maple
- Pegs: Ebony
- Nut: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Teller German Maple
- Tailpiece: Ebony
- String Adjusters: (4) Buschman-Wittner
- Endpin: Ebony
- Chinrest: Dresden model (ebonite)
- Finish: Lacquer varnish
- Strings: D'Addario Prelude steelcore
- Case: SLM GEAR Deluxe thermoplastic case with aluminum valance
- Bow: Knilling-Glasser Seluxe fiberglass bow with horsehair
- Country of Origin: Romania