Knilling® 19KF-1AA 4/4Sinfonia Full-size Violin OutfitMidlothian Music values the importance of quality in craftsmanship, which is one of the many reasons why we are proud to be an Authorized Knilling® Dealer. This item is new.
Knilling 19KF-1AA 4/4 KN Sinfonia Full-size Violin Outfit
Born of their long association with one of Europe's premier string manufacturer, Sinfonia instruments reflect the tradition of precise German craftsmanship and design. Each instrument is solid carved for superior tone, and handcrafted in attractive, seasoned tonewoods for both beauty and stability.
To perform to its potential, each instrument is set up with quality components, and properly adjusted to ensure comfort and playability, as well as optimize performance. Knilling Sinfonia instruments remain a popular choice for students and educators alike, as an instrument not only pleasing to the eye, but relilable in both form and function as well.
- Neck Material: Solid carved European Maple
- Top Material: Solid carved European Spruce
- Side/Back Material: Sollid carved European Maple
- Pegs: Ebony
- Nut: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Teller German Maple
- Tailpiece: Ebony
- Endpin: Ebony
- String Adjusters: (4) Buschman-Wittner
- Chinrest: Dresden model (ebonite
- Finish: Lacquer varnish
- Strings: D'Addario Prelude Steelcore
- Case: SLIMGEAR Deluxe, heavy duty shaped thermoplastic case with aluminum valance
- Bow: Knilling-Glasser Deluxe fiberglass bow with horsehair