Knilling 19KT1AA 3/4-size Sinfonia Violin Outfit
Born of their long association with one of Europe's premier string manufacturers, Sinfonia instruments reflect the tradition of precise German craftsmanship and design. Each instrument is solid carved for superior tone, and handcrafted in attractive, seasoned tonewoods for both beauty and stability.
To perform to its potential, each instrument is set up with quality components, and properly adjusted to ensure comfort and playability, as well as optimize performance. Knilling Sinfonia instruments remain a popular choice for students and educators alike, as an instrument not only pleasing to the eye, but relilable in both form and function as well.
- Neck Material: Solid carved European Maple
- Top Material: Solid carved European Spruce
- Side/Back Material: Sollid carved European Maple
- Pegs: Ebony
- Nut: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Teller German Maple
- Tailpiece: Ebony
- Endpin: Ebony
- String Adjusters: (4) Buschman-Wittner
- Chinrest: Dresden model (ebonite
- Finish: Lacquer varnish
- Strings: D'Addario Prelude Steelcore
- Case: SLIMGEAR Deluxe, heavy duty shaped thermoplastic case with aluminum valance
- Bow: Knilling-Glasser Deluxe fiberglass bow with horsehair
All string instruments are set up and put in playing condition. All bridges are milled to specification. Midlothian Music provides FREE adjustments for life of owning this instrument.
Thanks for visiting Midlothian Music. Call us (708) 403-3733 with any questions. Proudly serving your music needs for over 50 years. Open 7 days weekly and shipping daily. We stock a large selection of orchestral instruments, strings, accessories and replacement parts.