Koch Twintone JUP 50 Watt Tube Head UsedMidlothian Music values the importance of quality in craftsmanship, which is one of the many reasons why we are proud to be an Authorized Koch Dealer. This product was made in the United States. This item is used.
Midlothian Music is a full service repair center
Unit price per
The Twintone II head is in Excellent condition cosmetically and perfect working order. Complete with the 4 button footswitch and connecting cable. Two EL34 Power Tubes supply 50 watts of power which can be used to drive any of the Koch extension speakers. The Twintone II has speaker jacks for connecting 4, 8, and 16 Ohm speaker cabinets. The Clean channel is warm and crystal clear so it takes effect pedals nicely. The crunch and lead channels will give you a more complex and richer gain structure without losing its definition and depth. With these two channels you can go from a pristine clean sound, through exciting crunch tones, up to saturated overdrive with infinite sustain.
The Bright Clean guitar input trims the mids somewhat for humbucking pickups, and makes sure the pure tone of the Twintone II is available for all types of guitar pickups. Also new are the two separate foot-switchable Master Volumes on the front panel: Rhythm and Solo Volume. The Presence control has been relocated from the Overdrive channel to the poweramp section. This creates a more authentic sparkle when turned open, and it now operates on both the Clean and Overdrive channel.
- 50W All-tube amplifier
- 4 x 12AX7 pre-amp tubes
- 2 x EL34 power-tubes
- Normal & Bright Clean inputs
- Three foot-switchable channels: Clean, Crunch, and Lead
- Separate passive bass-mid-treble tone controls for both channels
- Two Masters (Solo/Rhythm)
- providing two controllable volume levels for all channels and settings
- Presence on master section
- Classic long-scale model reverb with level adjust and foot switchable
- Parallel and/or Serial effects loops
- Recording output
- 4 button footswitch and cable included