Lakland Skyline 55-02 5-String Electric Bass Pearl White, Maple Fingerboard
The 55-02 is equipped with the Lakland MM/J pick-up configuration and the Lakland custom 3-Band preamp used in the US-Made 55-94. The controls on the 55-02 are: Cut/Boost for Bass, Mids and Treble, with a Pickup Blend Pan (detent), and a Master Volume that can be pulled to bypass the preamp. There is also a 3-way mini toggle for coil splitting. The onboard Lakland preamp features a Midrange Frequency selector that can be accessed through the battery cavity and adjusted to suit your tonal tastes. There is also an internal Master trim pot. This bass can achieve Jazz and P tones and with the Lakland preamp you'll get smooth punch as needed. Stop in and try one today. You'll be glad you did.
- Lakland Skyline 55-02
- 5 string
- Pearl White
- Ash body
- Maple fingerboard
- Pearl white block inlay
- White binding
- Painted white headstock
- Flat sawn maple neck
- 1.81" nut width
- 10-13" compound fingerboard radius
- 35" Scale length
- 22 frets
- Pickups: MM/J: 1 Lakland hum-canceling MM (Bridge), 1 Lakland hum-canceling "J" (Neck).
- Preamp: Lakland 3-Band preamp system.
- Controls: Cut/boost Bass, Mid, Treble, Panning style pickup blend, 3-way Bridge Pickup Coil, Tap Toggle, Master Volume (Pull for preamp bypass), Midrange frequency selection (internal), Master trim pot (internal).
- Hipshot Lisc. Ultralite tuners
- Lakland Dual Access (through body or through bridge)
Thanks for visiting Midlothian Music. Call us (708) 403-3733 with any questions. Proudly serving your music needs for over 55 years as a family owned business. Open 7 days weekly and shipping daily. We stock a large selection of Lakland Basses.