Lakland Skyline DJ4 4-string bass shown in Gray Metallic, Rosewood Fingerboard with Block Inlays.
The Darryl Jones signature model (currently with the Rolling Stones and others). Designed from the Jazz Bass with some subtle differences, shorter lower horn as a result a slightly smaller body, pearl blocks and bindings and painted headstock. A cool pearl pickguard and Lakland designed passive single coil pickups. Lastly three knob controls, Bridge Volume, Neck Volume and Tone. These basses are usually very light and with the 1 1/2" nut width, the DJ4 is essentially a very comfortable custom Jazz Bass.
- Lakland Skyline DJ4
- Darryl Jones Signature Bass
- 4 String Bass
- Grey Metallic Color
- Nut Width 1.5"
- Nut Type Delrin
- Fret Size .041/.085"
- Width at Final Fret 2.5"
- 1st Fret Neck Depth .77"
- 12th Fret Neck Depth .92"
- Fingerboard Radius 10"
- Scale Length 34"
- Frets 21
- Bridge String Spacing .75"
- Neck Wood: Flat Sawn Maple
- Body wood(s) : Swamp Ash
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with Block Inlays
- Tuners: Hipshot Lisc. Ultra Lite
- Neck Heel: 4mm
- Pickguard: Pearloid
- Controls: Volume/Volume/Tone (Passive)
- Bridge: Lakland Dual-Design Bridge
- Pickups: Lakland Vintage J Single Coil
Midlothian Music provides FREE adjustments for life of owning this instrument.
Thanks for visiting Midlothian Music. Call us (708) 403-3733 with any questions. Proudly serving your music needs for over 50 years. Open 7 days weekly and shipping daily. We stock a large selection of Lakland Basses.