Marshall M-DSL100H-U 100w DSL All-Tube 2 Channel Head
The DSL100H is a 100 watt all-valve head. A two channel amplifier with a classic and ultra gain channel. Like the JCM 2000 there are four ECC83 in the preamp and four EL34 power tubes boasting that great Marshall tone.
Features include resonance control replaces the deep switch, controlling low end gain, digital reverb, pentode/triode switches100 Watts to 50, and lastly effects loop.
The DSL100H head is a full size head and sits nicely on top of a MX412 or a 1960 4X12 cabinet. It has a ultra clean channel and a gain channel that will impress at any venue.
- Marshall DSL100H
- 100 watt head
- 4 x ECC83 and 4 x EL34
- 2 Channels: Classic Gain and Ultra Gain
- Volume and Gain control for both channels
- Clean and Crunch modes in Classic Gain channel
- LEAD1 and LEAD2 modes in Ultragain channel
- Classic EQ with Bass, Middle and Treble
- Presence control
- Tone Shift button
- Variable resonance control
- Controllable Deep switch
- Pentode / triode switch 100 watts to 50 watts
- Effect loop
- Independent Digital Reverb for each channel
- Speaker Outputs: 2 x 8 Ohm and 1 thomann x 16 Ohm
- 2 button footcontroller included (channel selection and reverb)
Thanks for visiting Midlothian Music. Call us (708) 403-3733 with any questions. Proudly serving your music needs for over 55 years as a family owned business. Open 7 days weekly and shipping daily. We stock a large selection of Marshall Amps and Cabinets and are uploading new items regularly.