Marshall MG50GFX Gold Combo Guitar Amplifier
The best-selling amplifier company in the world is all about inclusivity. This 50W combo is the perfect amp for small to medium-sized situations: practice, a jam session, and small(ish) crowd gatherings. The 12" speaker will surprise you with its range, offering a broader low-end than other amps of this size and really cranking out the volume when needed. This combo is super versatile for its price point: clean channel, crunch channel, two Overdrive channels (all of which are programmable), and ten built in effects, including two types of reverb and four types of delay. There's not much more you need! It's lightweight, but still packs all the Marshall tone you know and love in a very affordable package. Perfect for the home studio and the musician on-the-go.
- Marshall MG50GFX Gold
- 4 channels (store and recall)
- 50W output
- 1 x 3.5mm jack headphone out
- 1 x 1/4" jack instrument input, 2 x 3.5mm Aux in
- Controls: Gain, clean/crunch select, bass, OD1/OD2 select, middle, treble, reverb, volume, tuner, tap, store, FX select, master volume
- Effects: Reverb, phaser, flanger, delay, chorus
- Send/Return Effects Loop
- 12" speaker (8Ω, 50w)
- Unit impedance: 8Ω
- Footswitch: PEDL-90010 included, PEDL-90008 sold separately
- Detachable power cable included
- DIMENSIONS (INCLUDING FEET AND HANDLE)
- Weight: 16.6 kg / 37 lbs
- Width: 520 mm / 20.5"
- Height: 505 mm / 19.9"
- Depth: 280 mm / 11"