Roland DS76 Juno SynthesizerMidlothian Music values the importance of quality in craftsmanship, which is one of the many reasons why we are proud to be an Authorized Roland Dealer.
Roland Juno-DS76 Synthesizer
Designed for reliability, portability, and versatility, the Roland Juno is ready to hit the stage OR studio. It's everything you need to perform, alone or as an ensemble, and record, offering robust sequencing capabilities and ample, modern connectivity. Connect via USB to download sounds and tones that you can further shape and tweak with the onboard controls. Sequence your own beats or songs in the keyboard with the 8-track sequencer, and use the USB to transfer MIDI data or songs straight to your computer. This is the all-in-one studio and performance keyboard perfect for any stage or sound.
- Roland Juno-DS76
- Type: Synthesizer
- Sound Engine Type(s): Updated Juno Engine, Juno-Di compatible
- 76 keys
- Synth Action, Velocity-sensitive keys
- Controllers: Pitchbend/Modulation Lever
- Pads: 8 x Phrase Pads
- Polyphony: 128
- Presets: Over 1200 Patches, Over 30 Drum kits, Over 64 performances
- Number of Effects: 80
- Effects Types: Mic Effects: Reverb, Vocoder, Auto Pitch ; Synth: Distortion,
- Flanger, Chorus, Reverb, Multi-FX, Dynamics, Delay, 3D Effects
- Arpeggiator: Yes
- Sequencer: 8-track Pattern Sequencer
- Audio Playback: WAV, MP3
- Audio Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (mic), 1 x 1/8" (external in)
- Audio Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (L/mono, R)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- USB: 1 x USB Type A (stored trigger samples), 1 x USB Type B (Audio/MIDI)
- MIDI I/O: In/Out/USB
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (control), 1 x 1/4" (hold)
- Expansion: Wave Expansion Slot, Sample Import (WAV), Download Roland EXP
- Software: Juno-DS Tone Manager, Librarian Software
- Power Supply: 9V DC power supply (included) / 8 x AA batteries
- Height: 4"
- Width: 48.5"
- Depth: 12.25"
- Weight: 15.25 lbs.