Roland KC600 200w 15" Stereo Mixing Keyboard AmplifierThis item is new.
As a keyboardist, you know how important it can be for you to have access to multiple sound options at a moments notice, but sometimes the components in your keyboard just aren't enough. This Roland KC-600 Mixing Keyboard Amplifier brings that extra layer of options to your performance, including a 4 channel mixer on board.
Roland went ahead and custom-designed a 15" speaker to fully leverage the revamped power section of the KC series and along with its built-in tweeter, allowing your lower notes to carry the thumping of your bass line while your mid and upper ranges cut through with a sweet blend of clarity and detail.
Keeping things compact, the KC-600 200w features a completely redesigned power output for higher output, better stability, and enhanced bass reproduction. In addition, the 12-inch woofer has been upgraded for improved sound quality. On its own, the KC-400 delivers big sound in a highly mobile package and yet the low-end performance can be extended even further by driving a powered subwoofer from the amplifier's sub out jack.
- KC-600 Keyboard Amp
- 200 W Output
- 15" subwoofer
- 1x Horn Tweeter
- Controls: Shape button, Power switch, 4x channel knobs, 3-band EQ, Headphone Volume knob
- Inputs: CH1 (BALANCED) jack: XLR type, CH1 (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type, CH2 (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type, CH3 (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type, CH4/MONITOR IN (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- Line out (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- AUX IN (L, R) jacks: RCA phono type, AUX IN (STEREO) jacks: Stereo miniature phone type
- Sub Out jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- Stereo Link (IN, OUT) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- Headphones jack: Stereo 1/4-inch TRS phone type (mono signal output)
- Power Consumption: 40 W
- Dimensions: 23 1/4" Depth, 17 9/16" Height (casters excluded)
- 63 lbs 15 oz
- 4x Casters included