Schecter C-1 SLS Elite Electric Guitar Antique Fade BurstMidlothian Music values the importance of quality in craftsmanship, which is one of the many reasons why we are proud to be an Authorized Schecter Dealer.
You've never played a guitar built like this, guaranteed! The carbon fiber reinforced seven piece neck is built through the swamp ash body, resulting in phenomenal resonance and sustain and overall superbly solid construction. The "Ultra Access" neck allows for unparalleled access to the upper end of the fretboard. It is truly something to behold (check the last few photos). There quite possibly has never existed a more comfortable guitar. The Ultra Thin 'C' neck profile with a compound 12"-16" radius is infinitely playable.
Two Fishman Fluence humbuckers power the tone of this shredder. It's an active system, but engage the push/pull controls and the heat rolls off into more passive territory. What's more, the passive/active pickups can be mixed and matched with the three-way switch to stretch the tone of this already versatile axe into newfound territory.
The C-1 is topped with gorgeous Flamed Maple and all black hardware for a touch of elegance. The Antique Fade Burst is striking, yet still subtly cool. It keeps asking for another look. We could go on and on about this Schecter, but who's reading this anyway? You gotta get your hands on it.
- C-1 SLS Elite
- Construction: Neck-Thru w/Ultra Access
Swamp Ash body
- Flamed Maple top
- Ivory 1-ply binding
- Schecter Locking tuners
- Ebony fingerboard
- Neck: Maple/Walnut/Padauk Multi-ply w/ Carbon Fiber Reinforcement Rods
- Abalone Offset/Reverse Dots inlays
- Abalone Dot side markers
- Scale: 25.5” (648mm)
- Neck Shape: Ultra Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .748” (19mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787” (20mm)
- 24 X-Jumbo Stainless Steel frets
- 12”-16” Compound Neck Radius
- Ernie Ball Compensated Nut
- Nut Width: 1.653” (42mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ Heel Access Spoke Wheel
- Hardware Color: Black
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Bridge: Hipshot Hardtail (.125) w/ String Thru Body
- Controls: Volume (Push-Pull)/Tone (Push-Pull)/3-Way Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Fishman Fluence Modern (Ceramic Magnet) Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Fishman Fluence Modern (Alnico Magnet) Humbucker
- 9-volt Clip-in Battery Compartment
- Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw knobs