Schecter Sun Valley Super Shredder FR Electric Guitar Lambo OrangeMidlothian Music values the importance of quality in craftsmanship, which is one of the many reasons why we are proud to be an Authorized Schecter Dealer. This item is new.
Just like the name implies, this axe is built to shred to the extreme. Schecter's Sun Valley SS FR is modeled after modded rock guitars of yesteryear and boasts supreme playability and tone, bridging the gap between vintage modified hot rods and metal shredders of today. A classic S-style mahogany body and Thin 'C' maple neck harken to that old school vibe, but it's in the pickups where this guitar shines.
An active EMG system of Retro Active Hot 70 humbuckers yields high output, but a passive-style coil schematic holds dear to vintage tone. It's the best of both worlds. Add in a Schecter exclusive Floyd Rose double-lock tremolo bridge will keep you in tune both sides of the whammy bar. All black hardware and two knobs round out this no-nonsense shredder.
Fire one up today!
- Sun Valley Super Shredder FR
- Lambo Orange
- Schecter tuners
- Rosewood fretboard
- Maple neck
- Offset/Reverse Dot inlays
- 25.5” (648mm) scale
- Thin ‘C’ neck shape
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787” (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866” (22mm)
- 24 X-Jumbo frets
- 14” (355mm) neck radius
- Floyd Rose Special nut
- 1.625” (41.3mm) nut width
- 2-Way Adjustable Truss Rod w/ Heel Access Spoke Wheel
- Black hardware
- Flat Top contour
- Bolt-on construction
- Mahogany body
- Floyd Rose Special 'Hot Rod' Locking Tremolo bridge (Schecter Exclusive)
- Controls: Volume, Volume, 3-Way Switch
- EMG Retro Active Hot 70 neck & bridge pickups
- 9-volt Clip-in Battery Compartment
- Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw knobs
- Made in Indonesia