Vox VXI 15 watt Digital Modeling Amplifier
The VX features 11 classic amp models and eight distinct effects, and it allows for 22 unique user presets. The amp models cover a lot of ground, ranging from classic American and British amplifiers of the 1950s and 1960s, to the coveted sounds of the classic VOX AC30, to some modern, high-gain tone monsters. Complementing these great amp sounds are eight classic effects which include chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo, tape-style delay, analog-style delay and two types of reverb: spring and hall.
If you ‚¢re looking for authentic guitar tones and professional sound quality in a lightweight and affordable package, look no further than the VX II from VOX.
- Vox VXI Digital Modeling Amplifier
- 15 watts
- 11 amp models
- 8 effects
- 11 program presets
- User Programs: 2 (Using the VFS5 foot switch increases the number of user programs to 8)
- Input / Output
- INPUT jack, Headphones jack, AUX IN jack, FOOT SW jack, USB (Type B) port
- Maximum approx. 30 W RMS @4 ohms
- VX II: 8 ‚ 4 ohm speaker
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- (DC 15 V) power supply
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 354 x 192 x 313 / 13.94 ‚ x 7.56 ‚ x 12.32 ‚
- Weight: 8.38 lbs.
- AC adapter, JamVOX III download card included
Thanks for visiting Midlothian Music. Call us (708) 403-3733 with any questions. Proudly serving your music needs for over 54 years family owned. Open 7 days weekly and shipping daily. We stock a large selection of Vox amplifiers and accessories.