***IMPORTANT - We do not take phone calls regarding job positions. Please forward a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org***
Please be sure to include an answer to the following question(s):
1. Do you play an instrument(s) and if so, for how long?
2. If you do not play an instrument, what experience/knowledge do you have regarding musical instruments, gear, accessories, etc?
Midlothian Music of Orland Park is looking for a responsible individual to work as a front counter salesperson.
Responsibilities Include regular posting of new gear on our site, other platforms and social media postings as well as helping with mass marketing daily and weekly plans. You will be selling instruments and accessories, using a cash register and working with money, credit, etc.
Individuals must be able to learn about our brands and accessories to provide superior customer service. Must be fluent with a Mac based platform. Must be reliable and personable as well as multi task.
This is a multi store family business that has a friendly and fun environment. We sell high end instruments and accessories, offer full service repair and lessons for all instruments. Come be part of our team. We will train to be successful.
- Musical instrument and accessory knowledge
- Good communication and ''people'' skills
- Strong commitment to exceptional customer service
- The ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Decision-making ability and a sense of responsibility
- Knowledge of musical instruments and accessories
- Must have reliable transportation
- Music retail or customer service experience
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule