G&L ASAT Special S/H Jewelers Gold - Rare
G&L ASAT Special S/H Jewelers Gold
This is the G&L ASAT Special. It is the quintessential G&L guitar, viewed by many as Leo’s ultimate single-cutaway.
The ASAT Special features jumbo single-coil MFD pickups, each with a narrow bobbin aperture for a coil which is shallow yet wide. These pickups are similar to a P-90 or Jazzmaster pickup, yet the MFD provides a punchier bottom end and brighter top end. Also features a saddle-lock bridge, which transfers string energy right into the body for an incredibly resonant instrument. The result is true versatility, providing enough twang for any genre.
The ASAT Special brings the magic of Leo’s own reinterpretation of the single-cutaway bolt-on guitar, all at an affordable price for every musician. Once you play a G&L ASAT, you’ll never put it down.
- G&L ASAT Special S/H Jewelers Gold
- Rare One Of A Kind Model
- Semi-Hollow Body w/F-Hole
- Gloss Black Finish
- Alder Wood Body
- Black 3-ply Pick-guard
- #2 Maple Neck
- Gun Oil & Gloss Neck Finish
- Black Dot Inlays
- 1 5/8" Nut Width
- 25 1/2" Scale Length
- 7.5" Fingerboard Radius
- 22 Medium Jumbo, Nickel Frets
- Rare Schaller Gold Plated Hardware
- Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle-Lock Bridge
- 3-Position Pickup Selector, Volume & Tone Controls
- 18:1 Ratio, Sealed-Back Tuners
- Hardshell Case Included
- Authorized G&L Dealer