Gretsch G6129T-89 Vintage Select '89 - Sparkle Jet - Gold Sparkle Finish w/CaseMidlothian Music values the importance of quality in craftsmanship, which is one of the many reasons why we are proud to be an Authorized Gretsch Dealer. This item is new.
Gretsch G6129T-89 Vintage Select '89 - Sparkle Jet - Gold Sparkle Finish w/Case
This guitar pays homage to a classic late-’80s design that rocked the forefront of the Pacific Northwest grunge movement that overtook the music world in the early 1990s! Delivering signature solid-body power and punch, the G6129T-89VS features period-correct chambered mahogany construction, which magnifies harmonic richness by letting air resonate between the top and body for livelier and more articulate tone.
You get TV Jones TV Classic Plus bridge and TV Jones TV Classic neck pickups replicate that unmistakable vintage Filter’Tron sound to fabulous sonic effect, and can be intuitively commanded using a versatile control layout featuring master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-way pickup toggle switch.
Other features include a maple set neck, 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with pearloid Hump Block inlays, bone nut, G-arrow knobs, Bigsby vibrato tailpiece, Adjusto-Matic bridge with pinned rosewood base and Gotoh tuners. This grunge-era beauty has a Gold Sparkle finish with a silver pickguard, nickel hardware and late-’80s black headstock with Gretsch logo and horseshoe inlay!
- Gretsch G6129T-89 Vintage Select '89 - Sparkle Jet - Gold Sparkle Finish w/Case
- 6 String Right Handed Design
- Gold Sparkle Finish w/Silver Pickguard
- Chambered Mahogany Body
- Arched Laminated Maple Top
- Maple Set Neck
- 24.6" Scale Length
- 12” Radius Rosewood Fingerboard
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pearloid Hump Block Inlays
- TV Jones TV Classic Plus Bridge Pickup
- TV Jones TV Classic Neck Pickup
- (1) Master Volume w/Treble Bleed Circuit
- (1) Master Tone
- Individual Pickup Volume Controls
- Three-Position Pickup Toggle Switch
- Bigsby B3 Vibrato Tailpiece
- Adjusto-Matic Bridge w/Pinned Rosewood Base
- Gotoh Die-Cast Tuners
- Bone Nut
- 1.685" Nut Width
- Late-’80s Headstock w/Gretsch Logo & Horseshoe Inlay
- Nickel Hardware
- Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges) Strings
- Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs
- Hardshell Case Included
- Authorized Gretsch Dealer