G&L Tribute ASAT Classic Bluesboy Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar Clear OrangeMidlothian Music values the importance of quality in craftsmanship, which is one of the many reasons why we are proud to be an Authorized G&L Dealer. This product was made in the United States. This item is new.
The G&L ASAT Classic Bluesboy Semi-hollow is an epic achievement of tone! The bridge single coil rips through the mix with that cherished Tele bite, and the neck humbucker is mellow and warm. The bridge pickup delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while the humbucker offers warm articulate Alnico full body warmth and clarity at any level. It's really the best of both worlds.
Shown in Clear Orange with a maple fingerboard and dialed in with a cream pick guard and gunoil tint and satin neck finish means this thing is a true looker with vintage inspired appointments. Three way selector switch, volume and tone controls. Chrome control plate, boxed steel bridge with 6 brass saddles.
Leo Fender's highest accomplishments, the best guitars with the best components at an affordable cost.
- G&L ASAT Classic Bluesboy Semi-hollow
- Clear Orange
- Sassafras body
- 3 ply cream pickguard
- Maple fingerboard
- 25 1/2" scale length
- G&L AS4255C alnico neck humbucker
- G&L MFD single coil bridge pickup made in Fullerton, California
- Maple neck with maple fingerboard
- Satin neck finish with gun oil tint
- Medium "C" neck profile
- 1 5/8" nut width
- 9.5" neck radius
- 22 medium jumbo, nickel frets
- 18:1 ratio, sealed-back tuners
- traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
- Gig bag/hardshell case NOT included (Sold separately)
- Authorized G&L dealer