Gretsch G2420 Streamliner Hollow Body Single Cut Phantom MetallicMidlothian Music values the importance of quality in craftsmanship, which is one of the many reasons why we are proud to be an Authorized Gretsch Dealer. This item is new.
Join the modern with the vintage thanks to the contemporary Phantom Metallic finish paired with the retro Chromatic II tailpiece on this Gretsch G2420.
This hollow body, single-cut electric guitar with it's Chromatic II tailpiece carries on it the Broad’Tron™ BT-2S humbucking pickup, designed specifically for the Streamliner Series, perfect for translating your speedy riffs into the full-ranged sound it deserves.
Gretsch went even further to make sure you have tuning stability you can trust by including an Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with secured laurel base and synthetic bone nut with this guitar.
- G2420 Model
- Phantom Metallic Finish
- Streamliner™ Hollow Body
- Laminated Maple Body
- 24.75" (629 mm) Scale Length
- 12" (305 mm) Fingerboard Radius
- Laurel Fingerboard
- 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
- Synthetic Bone Nut
- 1.6875" (42.86 mm) wide nut
- Pearloid Hump Block Inlays
- Broad'Tron™ BT-2S Bridge
- Broad'Tron™ BT-2S Neck Pickup
- Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume Controls
- Master Tone
- Bridge Pickup, Bridge And Neck Pickups, Neck Pickup 3 Position Toggle
- Adjusto-Matic™ Bridge
- Nickel Hardware Finish
- Chromatic II Tailpiece
- Die-Cast Tuners
- 3-Ply Tortoise with Gold Gretsch® Logo Pickguard
- Black Vintage-Style Control Knobs
- Authorized Gretsch Dealer